Sunday, July 09, 2006

Dani's D & D Rnd 4

This'll be a short entry as I was the only one who showed for Dani's game. Solo play is alright but kinda awkward in a way especially for this kind of D & D game.

Anyhow I arrive on basically a semi-chaotic plane. I flex the ol' shifting joints and become a slaad (pick an epic type one, been them all). I face several adult chaos dragons. These turns out to be relatively easy to smack down although to speed things up I opt to become a force dragon. Force dragons wipe the floors with chaos dragons. Momma Chaos Dragon proved to be a bit more of a challenge so after force dragon didn't do much and adamantine golem proved too weak I opted for the brain gather (from the epic book, I forget the name, however its sole occupation is as stated). After a couple attempts I got lucky and the momma botched her Will save. Sans brain she dies.

That was about it. I love becoming epic level creatures. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home