Thursday, October 12, 2006

Exodia Rnd 1

Well technically Rnd 0 & Rnd 1

Initially Joe ran a short precursor to get our characters up and running. My monk was sent out alone to scout the area for a possible enemy incursion on our nation's side of the river. After running afoul with some dwarves I manage to locate the probable building being used and attempt to gracefully investigate. After fall from a low roof I do manage to sneak up onto the roof of the building. There I find a ballista that has been assembled. It appears that a soldier had put it together when someone jumped him. This someone then goes to attack me but somehow I manage to overwhelm him and capture the mini-fortress for myself and my party should we ever need it.

The main mission saw us attempting to cross a big and sneak into the enemy territory. The bridge proves to be well gaurded and my monk and Dani's fighter (don't have names for this game yet sorry) move in and clear off the gaurds on the bridge. Isaac's fighter snipes away guards and we make it across only to be confronted by troops in plate armor. However our patron knight arrives and helps us out. Several amusing battles with mostly said knight finishing off the crowd finally gets us to where we are going to stage from. Our wizard/thief type loses an arm in combat but by some sheer luck we find a way to fit him with a mechanical substitute.

Afterwards we go on a raid of the enemy armory. We manage to surprise the gaurds and through various means outflank them and allowing each person to do their own thing. We then move on to clear out the sewer areas before withdrawing back to our base of operations.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home