Sunday, November 07, 2004

News of all sorts

Yea been a little lax in keeping this a daily thing. Sorry about that folks. Life intervenes. That whole school thing started. It's pretty cool but like I said can't say much about it right now. Maybe later but I am not quite sure. Wait and see!

One thing I can tell you is that Liz is there! Never saw that one coming. Well maybe I should have, I knew she got in on some military stuff because she was one of those few people whos bright and extremely physically fit (oh and incredibly plane-defyingly hot) and those people the military gobbles up early to use for whatever their purposes are. If they can convince people to join which is rather hard at times. Some of the bright people seriously believe distrust the military. I digress however, I knew Liz from back in school. We were kinda friends. Actually she found me, I'd never get the courage to ask someone like her to hang out (still wouldn't in fact, not any good at that stuff). It was a strange relationship, as in I think she liked me but then changed her mind. It sorta messed me up but I guess things were patched up enough because she didn't seem to mind me at this thing now. Come to think of it she wasn't surpised at all like she knew. Maybe I am deluding myself though. I can't figure out people just computers. If it's programmable I can handle it, people stuff I am horrible at. Really really bad.

Anyhow I didn't really get much of a chance to talk to her. The initial stuff has kept me pretty busy and she almost seems to be observing rather then participating. There are a couple people like that, all military. Kinda creepy but I don't think Liz would participate in anything that'd be illegal or dangerous so I am not too worried. It's a fairly small group overall so I guess I will know the rest of the people pretty well eventually.

Did anyone see the news? There are rumors that a landmass has been discovered. Noone knows where the rumor started but it seems to hold some weight because it is actually in the news. The big news sources too, like Nexus Press and Plane Daily Expanse. If PDE has it then there is a decent chance that it's true because those guys are about as conservative about publishing things as possible. I remember when the United Pillar States ran elections, the PDE wouldn't call it until the UPS did. Most of the other places would wait until it was pretty much a given and call it. The irony is on this that there is no other information. Just some sources report that a landmass was discovered out beyond the western frontier. That means its out our way. Pretty exciting if it pans out. Going to be messy too though as everyone'll scramble to take it over. Have to be careful they don't destroy it or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home