Tuesday, November 02, 2004

First Shot

Well I guess I got talked into this whole thing, so here I go...

My name is Silus. Don't think I will tell you my full name though. I suppose if you want to find out you can go and do it. Jinx talked me into doing this. He's already got his own journal floating around somewhere out there. Not quite sure what I've got to say that anyone would be really interested in.

I live in Prussia. Yea that's the pillar way out there. The "frontier" or something of that nature. It's not really that backward, well not to me anyways. To those of you who live in or around Nexus I suppose we're a little out of touch with reality. You can believe that if you like, but I think we're more in touch with reality then anyone that deep in. Out here, we know how big things are. Heck we're on the border of the known plane. I can look out the big windows and know that there is noone out there at all, just the endlessly running sea.

They say the some orcas have gone all the way to the horizon from here. I guess all they could see was more water. No landmasses. Of course if there were we would have found them already I think. With all our radar and stuff like that nothing within site should be invisible right?

I guess I am digressing. Hmm a little about me if you care. I just finished up primary school here. Start tech classes soon. I opted not to join the military. It's not that I don't think I could pass it, I'd prolly eke by but I would make it, it's just that I want to be able to go whereever whenever I want. The military, they get to see the world but only in the context that it affects Prussia or one of her allies. Farthest you might get is Nexus and even that is rare these days. So I am gonna try and get some more computer training in me and then press on with a civilian life. Heck if all else fails I can hit MIRV Inc right? I'd better explain that too.

MIRV is the next pillar over from us. Supposedly we are allies although I've never seen any of their people or anything over here. There was a big deal a few months ago when someone uncovered that a huge amount of our money went straight to them. Noone explained why that money was going there. After awhile it kind of dissapeared so I think it might not be true afterall. Who knows but anyhow they are a huge corporate state unlike our military state. Not sure if they have more freedom then us or not. I figure probably tho. If you're from there drop a message in the comments section alright? It'd be nice to get to know some people outside of Prussia, not that there is anything wrong with Prussians! I rather like us.

In fact I have heard that we have some of the prettiest girls on the entire plane. I guess I can't argue with that, I do know quite a few. Mostly blondes, we're loaded with them. It's kind of tough actually, I am one of those guys who is dooomed to be single. I am not sure how but I am always "just a friend". Maybe I give some kind of creepy vibe or something but none of them will ever get close to me. Well except one but that's not going on here. Well probably not. Anyhow like I said I am still pretty darn lucky to know some of these girls. They're hot. I am mean really hot. I don't think you'll find better look girls this side of Nexus. Who knows tho.

Jeez, I gotta go, work in 5. I'll add more later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home