Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Post Work

Yea so work was long and tedious but something really weird happened. My boss knows I am done with primary right, so he ask me what my plans are. I told him that I want to go on and continue my education. It's not exactly the traditional route I suppose but he knows me well enough to understand I think. Anyhow he said that the company is getting involved in a new program relating to technology education. That's kind of my field so he thought I might be interested. I looked over the stuff once I got up today and it looks pretty darn nice. I'll still be in Prussia but not around this area. I figured I'd be doing school and work the whole way but this program just has school. I am pretty excited. Life is pretty good right now.

So what else should I ramble about here? The fact that the latest expedition didn't find anything? That's not really news anymore, sometimes I wonder why they even do short range shots anyways. I mean if anything drifts into that close of range one of the long range surveys should have found it right? These landmasses couldn't travel that fast could they? Maybe I just don't have all the facts that those explorer types do.

Helsinki Corp is attempting to annex territory again. Not sure what the Prussians will do. They don't really protect their overall seas that well. Only where the dolphins and orca's go. It's not like there is anything else to claim. I keep wondering what'll happen if one of the big corporations will try to annex us. Most people say that'll be MIRV Inc but I woulda thought they'd have done it by now if they wanted too. It always surprises me that all these different groups claim the sea as territory. I've been out a few times and it all seems pretty much the same to me. Not quite sure what they are getting out of all of this. Hope it's worth it. They've fought wars over it before. Bad ones too.

I'm just glad we weren't dragged into the WT Wars. Can you believe they actually caused Nexus to intervene? I'm not sure that's ever even happened before. I could check, it should be on file if I am patient enough to look or craft a decent enough program. I guess though if you needed to intervene that that would be the time. 7 Pillars destroyed. Don't think they'll ever have a correct death toll. Had to be in the billions. White Tower 2 had 1.3 billion all on its own and that was the first to go. Strangest thing about that whole war was that it was internal. I hope nothing like that ever happens in prussia. We're all dead then, noone's gonna care if we blow ourselves apart. Betcha then MIRV would come and seize up all the rubble if there was any left.

Wonder what the dolphins and orcas think about all this. Far as I know they've avoided any active fighting with people. Of course they aren't territorial in the same sense we are so for all I know they don't waste time on fighting humans. I think they fight each other sometimes. Hate to think about that, they're both very graceful beautiful races that should never stoop to human conflict. Guess that doesn't make a whole lot of sense there does it?

Go figure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home