Thursday, November 04, 2004

Snow

It snowed today. I always loved the snow. It doesn't snow in many places on the plane. Certainly not around Nexus or the east don't have get any. Dolphins always gets a kick out of the stuff especially if it is snowing heavy enough that it clumps on the water. Not quite sure why but go figure.
Anyhow I walked through Green Park during the middle of the storm. Storm wouldn't be the right term for this though because it was all very peaceful. It was just me trudging through a foot of the fluffy white stuff with huge silent flakes drifting past. The streetlights there are those old fashioned spherical ones which give off a white-orange glow onto everything. I could have spent all night there but as usual had things to do so only got to spend an hour or so just absorbing it all. I am not sure what I'd do if I hadn't found Green Park. GP is just about the most peaceful place on the plane in my opinion. For whatever reason hardly anyone goes there so it's always deserted or near so. It's also far away from any outside noises so it's totally silent.
Filled out most of the paperwork for the thing I mentioned earlier. They must be in a hell of a hurry to get it going because they want me to start in a couple days. Sounds like its a real small group. For some reason too I think the military might be involved. Don't ask me why. A lot of the stuff has a NDA (non-disclosure agreement). So I can't say much about it. However that seems militaryish like to me wouldn't you think?
Anyhow I have other stuff to do, sorry this one is short folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home