Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gaming Book Front

So I haven't written much of late but the occasional game report. Not a lot to write about. My book buying has been forcibly slowed down by me so I can consume the vast amount of current material and maybe game with some of it. I am running Ptolus as just about anyone reading this should be well aware (look on post down for further proof). I have all of Exalted 1E and have never quite read through all of it. Even the setting. I am getting into Exalted 2E at least the thinsplats that detail out parts never covered in 1E. They are going to be my primary purchases in 2007 along with Scion: Demigod, Scion: Hero and the 3rd Scion book if it comes out this year. It's hard to judge what comes out when with White Wolf as their livejournal (see my other blog for the link) talks about stuff months and month out. They love to spoil.

As for D&D I probably will not get much this year. I have a ton and at the moment it seems unlikely that I will be in any game demanding new books. Carl's City of Stone is on indefinite hiatus. I will be in Brady's Eberron game but I have no interest in purchasing the Eberron setting books and as a Healer my flexibility is limited. I'm a medic and will probably stay a medic. Otherwise I'm still debating attempting a New World of Darkness one shot. Other games quietly lingering in the mental wings are a Red Star game and a Blue Planet game (heh colors, whee). Also maybe a Dragon-Blooded game. But these are far away things!

At some point hopefully Rapan Athuk Reloaded will arrive. It's in theory due to ship soon from Amazon but we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home