Friday, August 18, 2006

D20 a class

So persuant with my high casualty rate and the fact that now that I had my single "get out of death almost free" session I need a fast and efficient way to generate new characters as I suspect my dice will continue to assasinate them as often and repeatedly as possible.

It occurred to me that I could probably fit all the playable classes onto a list of 20 or less. Now granted this comes from only books I own because technically WotC has now released somewhere upwards of 100 playable classes. That's alot and there are a billion prestige classes beyond.

Anyhow, here's the list, please note clerics and pally-whacker-dins are not allowed in the City of Stone due to an absence of gods who pay any attention to anything or some such thing. Also dragons don't exist unrelated as that is...

1) Ardent 2) Bard 3) Barbarian 4) Divine Mind 5) Fighter 6) Hexblade 7) Lurk 8) Monk 9) Psion 10) Physic Warrior
11) Ranger 12) Rogue 13) Samurai 14) Shadowcaster 15) Sorcerer 16) Soul Knife 17) Swashbuckler 18) Wilder 19) Wizard
20) Druid or Re-roll or Your Choice (Why is druid special? Cause City of Stone hates them. It also hates trees, like Goulet.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home