Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Thoughts on Gaming II

So I am looking at my large collection of books and thinking I should really run one of these games. Now granted I don't think anyone reads this so I don't suppose I will get much of any feedback but if I am gonna post this it has to be here (with maybe a cross-post to Pointless Pointer).

Anyhow the short (or not) list: Exalted (1st or 2nd Ed), New World of Darkness (mortals only tho), Blue Planet (1st or 2nd Ed), Nobillis, Jovian Chronicles, D & D including Forgotten Realms, Scion, Ptolus (technically D&D), Forgotten Realms (also D&D), Rappun Athok (more D&D), Serenity, The Red Star (a D20 modern variant), Engel (a D20 variant), BESM (2nd or 3rd Eds), Haven: City of Violence, Lord of the Rings RPG (the Decipher version), Rifts, Fireborn, Trinity and last but not least Fading Suns.

I should really break those out and describe them for people at some point. If anyone shows any interest let me know. Or if anyone reads this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home